Monday, January 5, 2009

A Day in the Life

I know it seems like I've been a slacker, but I've been posting every day on our 365 Project Blog.

I got the idea from a fellow triplet mommy friend (shout out to Laney), and it is such a challenge.

The idea is to take a picture every day ... the picture can be of anything ... and then you can look back over the year of pictures and revile in memories: the good, the bad, and the fugly.

So far, it's been a Hayden love-fest over there on the other blog. He is my ham and loves to show off for the camera.

Noel is equally as quirky, but it is hard to get him to do an action shot.

Tanner is my shy guy -- I hope to get a couple pics up of him soon just being Tanner (which is usually him sitting in the book nook reading to himself while the other two hoodlums "wrasle" on the floor).

So check it out! Just click on the link over there to your left -- happy browsing!

No comments: