Friday, June 26, 2009

Life's A Beach!

While Mommy spent the day in labor-management negotiations and Daddy was working hard on proposals and contracts, the boys, Greta, Nana, and Grandad all got to go spend the day at East Fork Lake.

Sigh ... it's pictures like these that make me want to quit my job and be a full-time mommy. I miss them so much when I'm at work.

I know the orange looks BRIGHT in these pictures, but it is so easy to spot three two-year-old toddlers in the water when they are wearing such an unusual color.

They all had a great time playing together in the water!




Noel was a little hesitant at first!


Hayden jumped right in!


Tanner enjoyed just taking in the sights!


Tanner and Noel wanted to go for a ride in the boat!





Hayden, of course, splashed everyone!

No comments: