Sunday, November 1, 2009

See No Evil ...

*Editor's note: I thought I was publishing these to the web, but I had been saving them as drafts! Doh! Me thinks I've been a little bit busy at work!*

After much to do ... the boys decided on being monkeys for Halloween this year. I imagined all of the adorable "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" pictures I would have gracing this blog.

Ah .... no.

Part of it is that the boys were really too excited to sit still for pictures, and part of it is that I just didn't have the energy to make them sit for hours trying to get the shot. So, we have free-swinging monkeys!



The boys got to wear their costumes for their preschool costume parade. Seriously -- how cute are they. I mean, I know I'm bias, but I think they looked adorable!




I have Halloween trick or treat pictures coming -- I promise! -- but they are on our Nanny's camera since I was too busy hurding cats ... err, I mean trick or treating with boys to remember to take a single picture while we were out terrorizing the neighborhood.

No comments: