Thursday, December 31, 2009

R.I.P. Project 365 Blog

I tried ... I really, really tried.

I'm sorry to announce the retirement of our 2009 Project 365 Blog. While I promise to finish the 2009 year in pictures, I am not even going to attempt a 2010 series.

It started out so well. How hard could it be to take a picture every day and post it?

AURGH!!!!!

Very hard indeed.

So, faithful readers (and I really am so happy to say that I have 23 followers -- it's like my own little Waco), since there will no longer be a 365 picture blog, expect more posting of pictures on this blog!

I thought about creating another side blog that told the story of how the boys came into our life and the world ... kind of a, "And then God said, 'Let them have triplets -- that will teach them!'", but I'm not sure I could do the whole story justice. Much of the last two months of my pregnancy was spent in a haze of drugs in attempts to keep the little beans cooking for as long as possible.

We'll see ...

Happy New Year Everyone!

1 comment:

Laney said...

It's hard to keep up isn't it?! I quit my 365 this year too. Ah well :)